WSOP Circuit Russia - Terms and Conditions
- Players must make sure they can attend the event before playing any satellites or qualifiers. Unfortunately, if you cannot attend the event we cannot offer a refund.
- 5% of every prize pool for events under ₽60,000 buy-in will be withheld for tax, marketing and operational costs.
- 3% of every prizepool for events ₽60,000+ buy-in will be withheld for tax, marketing and operational costs.
- Guaranteed events are paid out after deducting the withheld costs of the prize pool.
- A minimum of 10 players must be registered for any event to run.
- In semi-final satellites on partypoker where you carry your stack through to the next round, only your largest stack will qualify and any other stack will be automatically forfeited.
- Players who qualify on partypoker MUST use their first seat won for this event.
- In the event of a player winning more than one seat they can transfer 2nd, 3rd and subsequent seats to another player. All tickets won on partypoker must be used for this event.
- Winners of live satellites must play the target event from the beginning or immediately after winning a seat (if event has already begun).
- We accept no responsibility for the inaccuracy of approximate USD figures, which can vary as a result of fluctuating exchange rates. Please check the current exchange rate.
- The event dates, schedule and structures are subject to change.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
TV (Live Streaming) and General Media Rules
- partypoker LIVE events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any partypoker LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- Players playing on the TV table agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay over the Internet, or on TV and create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players playing on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards and display the cards on the steam / video footage, as directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team. Players do not have the right to opt out ensuring their hole cards are read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use their mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of partypoker LIVE.
- By playing a partypoker LIVE event, you agree to accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation due.
- We do not ban players from wearing patches / logos of any other poker sites, however we simply ask that players on the feature table limit their branding to no more than:
- 1 x Chest patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- 1 x Sleeve patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12 cm
- 1 x Hat logo measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- In the event of a player having a hoodie / jacket with a logo larger than 12cm x 12cm on the back, they should not wear it at the TV Table
- We do not permit players to wear patches / branding from any thing we consider to be inappropriate, including but not limited to wearing the branding of porn sites, anything which can be considered to be discrimatory or inciting racial, gender, or religious hatred. Clothing that we consider to be too revealing will also result in exclusion. Once excluded players are permitted to change into appropriate clothing and re join the tournament. Our decision is final in this matter.
2017/18 Global Casino Championship Participant Points
In addition to cash prizes, winners receive points based on the number of participants and payout percentages in each ring event. Participants can qualify for the 2017/18 Global Casino Championship in one of the following ways: (a.) win a 2017- 18 Circuit Main Event at any domestic or international stop (b.) win a 2017-18 Circuit “Casino Championship,” which is defined as the participant at each stop who accumulates the most points throughout the 12-event gold ring schedule at any domestic or international stop (c.) be one of the top 50 cumulative point earners over the entire season who hasn’t otherwise qualified (Domestic tour only). Each of these participants will receive a “free roll” seat into the culminating event. In addition to those who qualify for entry due to an automatic invite or cumulative standings, certain participants will be eligible to buy-in to the WSOP Global Casino Championship for $10,000. The top 100 ranked participants from the WSOP Participant of the Year from the previous year (2017) are eligible to buy into the Event for $10,000 (thus the 2017 WSOP POY Standings in this case). In addition, any participants that have won any official “ring event” at a 2017-18 Circuit Event are also eligible to buy into the Event for $10,000. All additional $10,000 direct buy-ins from eligible ring event winners and 2017 WSOP POY will be added to the $1 million the WSOP is putting into the prize pool.
Seats into the WSOP Global Casino Championship have no cash value and are non-transferrable.
Points are awarded based on the below point matrix.
*Note: There will likely be several duplicate names who automatically qualified. Each participant can only qualify once, therefore the duplicate names will be scrubbed and the next highest point earners in the cumulative point rankings will qualify.
**Note: Participants excluded from Caesars properties and its affiliates are not eligible to participate or qualify for the WSOP Global Casino Championship.
$1675 Main Event
1st - exemption
2nd – 50 points
3rd – 45 points
4th – 40 points
5th – 37.5 points
6th – 35 points
7th – 30 points
8th – 27.5 points
9th – 25 points
Remaining 20% of those in the money – 20 points
Remaining 30% of those in the money - 10 points
Remaining 50% of those in the money – 5 points
1st – 50 points
2nd – 37.5 points
3rd – 30 points
4th – 27.5 points
5th – 25 points
6th – 22.5 points
7th – 20 points
8th – 17.5 points
9th – 15 points
Remaining 20% of those in the money – 10 points
Remaining 30% of those in the money - 5 points
Remaining 50% of those in the money – 2.5 points