WPTDeepstacks Online Series EU - Terms and Conditions
By taking part in this event, you agree to these specific event Terms and Conditions alongside our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s)/partypoker Team can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Day 2 stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of day 2.
- Final Table deals are permitted as per partypoker standard.
- Players that register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- Players must deposit and buy-in via the partypoker.EU software. All of the WPT Deepstack .EU events are available on partypoker.fr and partypoker.es. They are not available on partypoker.com
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with T€. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the pay-out will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the pay-out structure at our discretion.
- The re-entry rules for WPT Deepstacks vary depending on event, for more information, see the schedule on partypoker LIVE.
- For the main event with the highest buy-in, each Day 1 is a freezeout. However, players may enter another Day 1.
- If a player progresses to Day 2, they may still play future Day 1s to attempt to build a bigger chip stack.
- If a player makes it to Day 2 more than once, their highest stack will be in play from the start, all other stacks will be forfeit.
- For the mini and micro main event, players may have one re-entry per flight. Again, if a player qualifies for Day 2 multiple times, their largest stack will go through.
- Specific online satellites will be available, players who win a seat must be available to play the target Day 1. There are no refunds or cash alternatives if a player is unable to play the event.
- Seats may not be sold or transferred to other players.
- In the unlikely event that the satellites experience technical issues and are unable to reach completion will follow the procedures below:
- Satellites with guaranteed seats will be re-scheduled for another date.
- Phased QTR Finals or Semi Finals will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
- Feeders will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
- Players can buy into any event at the WPT Deepstacks.EU festival with T€.
- T€ have no financial value and are non-transferable. In the event of a player not being able to use his T€, there will be no cash alternative
- Players are not able to sell or transfer their T€ to another player.
- All T€ have a 12-month expiry.
- partypoker LIVE will be reporting throughout the tournament and will post live updates on all Online Qualifiers – this also includes T€ buy ins.
- If we do not hear from a player we will assume that they are happy to be featured in the live updates as an online qualifier on partypokerlive.com and any other third party media outlets.
- Any activity on partypoker, such as playing satellites to partypoker LIVE events, or partaking in promotions in satellites or other games, will be subject to partypoker general terms and conditions.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.