World Cup of Cards Online - Terms and Conditions
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Day two stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of day two.
- Final Table deals are permitted in line with standard partypoker rules.
- Players that register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- Terms and conditions for this event apply to all tournaments within the schedule including the online satellites.
Tournaments that play to the money on Day 1:
- Players must make day 2 with chips to be eligible for min-cash.
- Players may only cash once per tournament.
- If a player has progressed to Day 2, they may play another Day 1 and take the highest stack through, the shortest stacks will be forfeit and not carried to day 2.
- Players will be allowed a single re-entry in any Day 1 during the late registration period.
- Players that have won seats for the event can find which day they must play below or in the name of their ticket, based on how they qualified.
- Buy in exchange rates are set per day in line with the partypoker exchange rate for that day.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with T$. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with PP LIVE Dollars. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- Players must only win 1 ticket per event. If a player wins a Day 1A ticket and is eliminated they can play satellites for future Day 1s but must only hold 1 satellite ticket at a time.
- This ticket must be used to enter the specific Day 1 stated in the ticket name. In cases where the ticket is not used in the target Day 1, the ticket will be forfeited and no ticket, cash or tournament dollar alternatives will be offered
- Players must not win more than one ticket per Day 1. If a player does win 2 tickets, they must use them both before the end of late registration of that particular Day 1 or the second ticket will be forfeited and no alternative ticket, cash or tournament dollars will be offered. Unused Day 1A tickets will NOT be converted for any other day, even if the player is eliminated after Late Registration.
- All tickets are non-transferrable
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the payout will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the payout structure at our discretion.
For partypoker LIVE's general terms and conditions click here