Super High Roller Bowl Bahamas - Terms and Conditions
1. *NO TOURNAMENT FEES FOR PLAYERS WHO REGISTER BY 2 PM.
2. The Super High Roller Bowl Bahamas will take place at the Baha Mar Resort.
3. The tournament will start on November 16th at 2 pm.
4. This is a three-day event with a single re-entry option.
5. Players with late entries and re-entries pay a 2% tournament fee.
6. Registration and re-entries are permitted through the level 10 break.
7. Players start with 250,000 in tournament chips. Tables are 7-handed.
8. Levels are 60 minutes with a 15-minute break every two levels.
9. The poker shot clock is 30 seconds with nine 30-second time banks each day. Unused time banks can be
used the next day.
10. Players at the featured table are required to place their hole cards in the RFID box at the start of each
hand. Featured tables will have a 30-minute broadcast delay.
11. Director will draw the number of hands to play in the final 10 minutes of the day.
12. Players will play 10 levels day 1.
13. Players will play down to the final 7 on day 2.
14. Players will play until there is a winner on day 3.
15. Players must be 18 years of age to participate.
The Super High Roller Bowl Bahamas is a worldwide television event with major corporate sponsors.
White and striped shirts do not look good on camera, so players should wear dark or solid colors.
SUNGLASSES, SCARFS, AND HEADPHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED. CELL PHONES ARE PROHIBITED AT THE