Sochi Poker Festival - Autumn Edition - Terms and Conditions
In addition to standard partypoker, partypokerLIVE and Casino Sochi terms and conditions, the following applies:
- partypoker LIVE staff reserve the right to set limits and restrictions on pay out methods from tournaments and are obligated to inform the player accordingly.The event dates, schedule and structures are subject to change.
- Organisers reserve the right ro pay up to 80% of the prize money to the partypoker account.
- Players who buy-in with cash at the venue can choose their payout method.
- The event dates, schedule and structures are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can use their discretion to make amendments to tournaments.
- Players can make Day 2 more than once you can choose which stack to take through to Day 2 and use the second for a re-entry if needed.
- Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. 10% must be left for the winner.
- Live satellite winners who win multiple seats can receive PP LIVE Dollars in exchange for their second and subsequent seats won.
- 5% of every prize pool will be held for tournament staff.
- Guaranteed events are paid out after deducting the withheld costs of the prize pool.
- Example Payouts are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the payout will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the payout structure at our discretion.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
TV (Live Streaming) and General Media Rules
- partypoker LIVE events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any partypoker LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- Players playing on the TV table agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay over the Internet, or on TV and create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players playing on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards and display the cards on the steam / video footage, as directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team. Players do not have the right to opt out ensuring their hole cards are read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use their mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of partypoker LIVE.
- By playing a partypoker LIVE event, you agree to accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation due.
- We do not ban players from wearing patches / logos of any other poker sites, however we simply ask that players on the feature table limit their branding to no more than:
- 1 x Chest patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- 1 x Sleeve patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12 cm
- 1 x Hat logo measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- In the event of a player having a hoodie / jacket with a logo larger than 12cm x 12cm on the back, they should not wear it at the TV Table
- We do not permit players to wear patches / branding from any thing we consider to be inappropriate, including but not limited to wearing the branding of porn sites, anything which can be considered to be discrimatory or inciting racial, gender, or religious hatred. Clothing that we consider to be too revealing will also result in exclusion. Once excluded players are permitted to change into appropriate clothing and re join the tournament. Our decision is final in this matter.