MILLIONS Online - Terms and Conditions
IF THESE AGREEMENTS ARE TRANSLATED INTO ANOTHER LANGUAGE, THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERSION WILL PREVAIL IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT BETWEEN THE TRANSLATION AND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERSION.
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Day two stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of day two.
- Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. 10% of remaining must be left for the winner.
- Players that register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- Terms and conditions for this event apply to all tournaments within the schedule including the online satellites.
- Buy in exchange rates are set per tournament, on the first starting day of the tournament for multi-day tournaments.
- Players who buy in via the partypoker software will receive the exchange rate given by the software on that day. The holding tanks will be set in the local currency if this currency is available on the software. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- Players may buy-in to Day 1A live with their MILLIONS Passport package, the package will include their $10,300 buy-in reg fee free.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with PP LIVE Dollars. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with T$. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the payout will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the payout structure at our discretion.
MILLIONS Main Event:
- Day 1A and Day 1B will be a freezeout.
- Day 1C will be unlimited re-entry.
- Players can re-enter into a future Day 1 if they are eliminated.
- If a player has progressed to Day 2, they may play another Day 1 and take the highest stack through, the shorter stack will be forfeited.
- Players that have won seats for the event can find which day they must play below, based on how they qualified.