MILLIONS North Cyprus - Terms and Conditions
Ts and Cs
COVID 19 –
- Management reserve the right to postpone or cancel the festival in the event of a change in COVID 19 conditions. partypoker LIVE are not liable for any transport or accommodation fees ensued should cancellation or postponement occur.
- If the event is cancelled or postponed players will be able to use their tickets for future MILLIONS events.
- It is players’ responsibility to understand the COVID 19 regulation in both their country of residence and the host country. Management accepts no responsibility if a player is unable to travel. This includes any transfers or stops in other countries during the journey.
- If a player who has won a ticket in an online satellite is unable to attend due to COVID-19 restrictions, a ticket to a future MILLIONS event of equal value may be offered on a case by case basis. There will be no Cash Refund (including Tournament Dollars) offered.
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Day two stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of day two.
- Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. 10% of remaining prizepool must be left for the winner.
- Players that register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- Players will not be allowed to cover any part of their body from the neck up.
- This includes, but is not limited to, wearing scarves, funnel neck sweatshirts, turtleneck jumpers, sunglasses, hats/caps. The only exception will be made for sunglasses to be used at the TV tables due to lighting and hats that do not cover/hide any part of the face at any time.
- Terms and conditions for this event apply to all tournaments within the schedule including the online satellites and online day 1s.
- Buy in exchange rates are set per tournament, on the first starting day of the tournament for multi day tournaments. This does not include cash buy-ins at the venue.
- Cash exchange rates are set by the venue and are not under the control of partypoker LIVE.
- Players who buy in via the partypoker software will receive the exchange rate given by the software on that day. The holding tanks will be set in the local currency if this currency is available on the software. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- Players may buy-in to Day 1A live with their MILLIONS Passport package, the package will include their $5,300 buy-in, 7 nights all-inclusive hotel for 2 people, cash for expenses and a VIP experience.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with PP LIVE Dollars. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with T$. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- All participants in partypoker LIVE events must sign the media policy by logging into their partypoker LIVE account (top right of this page) and accepting the media policy. All new accounts will automatically be asked to agree to the media policy. This only needs to be done once and will remain valid for all future partypoker LIVE events.
- 3% of the prize-pool is withheld for operational costs including dealers, floor and registration staff.
- 5% of the prize-pool is withheld for local tax.
- Guaranteed events are paid out after deducting the withheld costs of the prize pool.
- Payouts made into partypoker accounts will be paid at the exchange rate of the site on that day. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the pay-out will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the pay-out structure at our discretion.
- Players who qualify/buy-in online will be paid out to their partypoker account. Payouts will be issued within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Wire transfers will be processed within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Players who buy-in with cash at the venue can choose their pay-out method. Maximum $5,000 cash payout at the venue.
- partypoker LIVE staff reserve the right to set limits and restrictions on pay-out methods from tournaments and are obligated to inform the player accordingly.
MILLIONS Main Event:
- Players can have unlimited re-entry in each Day 1.
- Players can re-enter into a future Day 1 if they are eliminated.
- Late Reg is open until the start of Level 13. All players are eligible to enter on Day 2 if they have been eliminated from a Day 1.
- If a player has progressed to Day 2, they may play another Day 1 and take the highest stack through, the shorter stack will be forfeited.
- Players that have won seats for the event can find which day they must play, based on how they qualified.
- Seats won in live satellites, must be used during the festival.
- Players must play the next Live Day 1 with their live satellite seat
- There are no refunds or cash alternatives available if a player is unable to play the event.
- Seats may not be sold or transferred to other players
- Players may win multiple seats. The first seat won must be used for the target tournament and/or re-entries during late registration.
- Specific online satellites will be running, players who win a seat must be available for the Day specified on the ticket that they have won.
- There are no refunds or cash alternatives if a player is unable to play the event.
- Seats may not be sold or transferred to other players
- Players who qualify via online satellites will be paid out on partypoker.
- partypoker LIVE will be reporting throughout the tournament and will post live updates on all Online Qualifiers – this also includes PP LIVE Dollar buy ins. If you wish to NOT be featured please email: email@example.com
- If we do not hear from a player we will assume that they are happy to be featured in the live updates as an online qualifier on partypokerlive.com and any other third party media outlets.
- In the unlikely event that the satellites experience technical issues and are unable to reach completion will follow the procedures below:
- Satellites with guaranteed seats will be re-scheduled for another date.
- Phased QTR Finals or Semi Finals will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
- Feeders will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
Media and TV
- partypoker LIVE events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any partypoker LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- When playing on the TV table players agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay, create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table for distribution including but not limited to internet distribution or television distribution. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards to be displayed on the steam / video footage. Players will be directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team to do so and do not have the right to opt out of their hole cards being read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of partypoker LIVE.
- We do not ban players from wearing patches / logos of any other poker companies, however we simply ask that players on the feature table limit their branding to no more than:
- 1 x Chest patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- 1 x Sleeve patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12 cm
- 1 x Hat logo measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- In the event of a player having a hoodie / jacket with a logo larger than 12cm x 12cm on the back, they are not permitted to wear it at the TV Table