MILLIONS London (Invitational) - Terms and Conditions
IF THESE AGREEMENTS ARE TRANSLATED INTO ANOTHER LANGUAGE, THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERSION WILL PREVAIL IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT BETWEEN THE TRANSLATION AND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERSION.
- This tournament is an invite only tournament, the only way to secure your seat is to qualify via MILLIONS Passport or a direct satellite. There will be no direct buy in available.
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Day two stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of day two.
- Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. 10% of remaining must be left for the winner.
- Players that register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- Players will not be allowed to cover any part of their body from the neck up.
- This includes, but is not limited to, wearing scarves, funnel neck sweatshirts, turtleneck jumpers, sunglasses, hats/caps. The only exception will be made for sunglasses to be used at the TV tables due to lighting and hats that do not cover/hide any part of the face at any time.
- Terms and conditions for this event apply to all tournaments within the schedule including the online satellites.
- Buy in exchange rates are set per tournament, on the first starting day of the tournament for multi day tournaments. This does not include cash buy-ins at the venue.
- Players may buy-in to Day 1A live with their MILLIONS Passport package, the package will include their £5,300 buy-in, 5 nights hotel for 2 people, cash for expenses and a VIP experience.
- Players cannot buy into this tournament with PP LIVE Dollars.
- Players cannot buy into this tournament with T$ or cash.
- All participants in partypoker LIVE events must sign the media policy by logging into their partypoker LIVE account (top right of this page) and accepting the media policy. All new accounts will automatically be asked to agree to the media policy. This only needs to be done once and will remain valid for all future partypoker LIVE events.
- 3% of the prize-pool is withheld for operational costs including dealers, floor, registration staff and tax.
- Guaranteed events are paid out after deducting the withheld costs of the prize pool.
- Payouts made into partypoker accounts will be paid at the exchange rate of the site on that day. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the pay-out will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the pay-out structure at our discretion.
- Players who qualify online will be paid out to their partypoker account. Payouts will be issued within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Wire transfers will be processed within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Players who buy-in with cash at the venue can choose their pay-out method. Maximum £5,000 cash payout at the venue.
- partypoker LIVE staff reserve the right to set limits and restrictions on pay-out methods from tournaments and are obligated to inform the player accordingly.
MILLIONS Main Event:
- Day 1 live will be a Freezeout.
- Players cannot re-enter into a future Day 1 if they are eliminated.
- If a player has made Day 2, they cannot play again, or play live or online satellites.
- Players that have won seats for the event can find which day they must play below, based on how they qualified.
- Seats won in live satellites, must be used during the festival.
- Players must play the next Live Day 1 with their live satellite seat
- There are no refunds or cash alternatives available if a player is unable to play the event.
- Seats may not be sold or transferred to other players
- Players cannot win multiple seats for this event because it is a freezeout.
Winning MILLIONS Passport Packages
- Players can win $10,000 MILLIONS Passports in satellites on partypoker.
- The maximum buy in to the satellites is $109 where players carry their chips through to the final each Sunday. There is no direct buy in available on the Sunday final.
- The MILLIONS Passport satellites are phased and players carry their chips through to the next stage. Players can buy in at any stage up until the semi final and must be available for all future stages of the satellite from Round 1, QTR Final, Semi Final and also Sunday Final.
- Players who make it through to the next stage more than once will carry their highest stack through. The other stack will be forfeited with no financial value. The prize money for the additional stack will remain in the prizepool.
- MILLIONS Passport satellite will have a guaranteed number of packages and another package will be generated for every additional $10,000 collected from the Semi Finals. If additional is collected which does not total $10,000 then it will be paid in cash to the bubble.
- All chips carried through to the next stage will be in play from the start and players cannot move their chips to another day if they cannot make the target final.
- Tickets won in Freerolls will have a 24 hour expiry.
- Tickets awarded in promotions or giveaways will have a 7 day expiry.
- MILLIONS Passports will be issued as a $10,000 package once the satellite final has finished. Within 24 hours the package will be removed from the players account and they will receive an email confirming how to claim their package for their chosen MILLIONS event.
- Players can win multiple MILLIONS Passport packages, however they must be able to use them within 12 months. Therefore, if there are 5 upcoming MILLIONS events the maximum a player should win is 5 packages.
- In the unlikely event that the satellites experience technical issues and are unable to reach completion will follow the procedures below:
- Satellites with guaranteed seats will be re-scheduled for another date.
- Phased QTR Finals or Semi Finals will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
- Feeders will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
Spending MILLIONS Passport Packages
- MILLIONS Passport packages must be used within 12 months of winning them.
- MILLIONS Passport packages can be used at the following events:
- MILLIONS Vegas - June 2020
- MILLIONS Invitational LONDON - August 2020
- MILLIONS Cyprus -August 2020
- MILLIONS Online - September 2020
- MILLIONS Caribbean Poker Party - November 2020
- MILLIONS Prague – 2021
- Players must confirm where they wish to use their package at least 7 days prior to the start of their chosen festival, to give us enough time to arrange hotel requirements. For players who win their package within 7 days of the festival, we will make an exception for these players and arrange their hotel at short notice.
- Hotel room types are allocated on a first come first served basis. Once certain room type is sold out we will allocate the next best room available. In extreme cases this may not be in the same hotel.
- Players will receive an email asking them to choose which MILLIONS Event they wish to play. Once they have confirmed which event the team will go ahead and book their hotel and issue any expenses connected to their chosen location. Once this has been completed there are no refunds on the package unless extenuating circumstances can be proved.
- MILLIONS Passport packages are worth $10,000 and cannot be broken down to smaller events unless stated within the chosen package breakdown.
- Players must play Day 1A live with their Main Event entry.
- Hotel rooms issued as part of the MILLIONS Passport package are for 2 guests. The package holder must be in attendance to claim their hotel room.
- Players cannot transfer their MILLIONS Passport packages to another player.
- There is no cash alternative for MILLIONS Passport Packages.
- Players cannot use a MILLIONS Passport package as a re-entry to any MILLIONS events, they must be the first package used for that event. If the player is unsuccessful in their chosen starting day they are eligible to play future live or online satellites after they have been eliminated from the tournament.
- If a player claims their MILLIONS Passport package for an event and then goes on to win a direct satellite for the same event they will need to use their additional seat as a re-entry if they are able to or another tournament of the same buy in within the festival.
- Players who qualify via MILLIONS Passport will be paid out to their partypoker account.
MILLIONS Passport Expenses
- For MILLIONS events where the hotel is included, it will be booked for the specific dates mentioned on the package. If players wish to amend the dates or add additional dates these will be charged at the nightly rate.
- If cash expenses are included in the package they will be paid into a player's partypoker online account in cash, we cannot issue expenses in cash at the live event.
- There is no cash alternative to hotel rooms or excursions if players choose not to claim them as part of the package.
- Players are unable to also claim expenses with PP LIVE Dollars or T$ if they have won a MILLIONS Passport as expenses are included as part of the MILLIONS Passport package.
- Airport transfers will be arranged via a third party company and the players flight details will be passed on to the company. If flight details are not provided by the player an airport transfer will not be arranged.
General MILLIONS Passport Terms and Conditions
- MILLIONS Passport packages have no financial value and are non-transferable. In the event of a player not being able to use their MILLIONS Passport there will be no cash alternative.
- partypoker LIVE should not be held responsible for the status of a player's partypoker online account.
- Players are not able to sell or transfer their MILLIONS Passport packages to another player.
- MILLIONS Passport packages will expire after 12-months.
- Exchange rates to buy into live events will be made at the rate advertised on the partypoker LIVE website on the day of requesting to buy in.
- partypoker LIVE will be reporting throughout the tournament and will post live updates on all Online Qualifiers – this also includes MILLIONS Passport holders. If you wish to NOT be featured please email: email@example.com
- If we do not hear from a player we will assume that they are happy to be featured in the live updates as an online qualifier on partypokerlive.com and any other third party media outlets.
- Management reserve the right to amend, cancel or change this promotion at any time.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
TV (Live Streaming) and General Media Rules
- partypoker LIVE events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any partypoker LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- Players playing on the TV table agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay over the Internet, or on TV and create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players playing on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards and display the cards on the steam / video footage, as directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team. Players do not have the right to opt out ensuring their hole cards are read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use their mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of partypoker LIVE.
- By playing a partypoker LIVE event, you agree to accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation due.
- We do not ban players from wearing patches / logos of any other poker sites, however we simply ask that players on the feature table limit their branding to no more than:
- 1 x Chest patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- 1 x Sleeve patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12 cm
- 1 x Hat logo measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- In the event of a player having a hoodie / jacket with a logo larger than 12cm x 12cm on the back, they should not wear it at the TV Table
- We do not permit players to wear patches / branding from any thing we consider to be inappropriate, including but not limited to wearing the branding of porn sites, anything which can be considered to be discrimatory or inciting racial, gender, or religious hatred. Clothing that we consider to be too revealing will also result in exclusion. Once excluded players are permitted to change into appropriate clothing and re join the tournament. Our decision is final in this matter.