Hurricane Dorian Charity Tournament - Terms and Conditions
Hurricane Dorian Charity Twitter Promotion
- This promotion is open to all players who retweet the charity effort tweet on the twitter account: @Rachel_Heneghan and donate to the victims of Hurricane Dorian via this just giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/partypokerlive-cpp.
- All people who donate and retweet will be entered into a prize draw to win a $6,000 Caribbean Poker Party Lite package.
- Eligible donations must be a minimum of $10.
- Only one entry per person.
- Must be 18 or over to enter.
- Must use real name to donate.
- The winner will be announced on 14th October and the donation must be made by 23:59 on 13th October.
- The package includes a $1,100 Mini Main Event seat, a hotel room, room credit and $2,000 expenses.
- The $2,000 will be added to the winning player’s partypoker account. If the player resides in a restricted country and is unable to receive the funds into a partypoker account, alternative means will be found.
- The package is for a live event, players must be available to travel to the Bahamas between 15th - 24th November.
- If a player is unable to travel, the package is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- The only exception to this rule is if a player already has a Caribbean Poker Party package or a Caribbean Poker Party Lite package. They can then transfer the twitter promotional package to another player.
- One entry per person. If the winning player is found to have duplicate twitter accounts, he/she will be disqualified.
- Any player who is seen to abuse the nature of this promotion will be eliminated from the promotion.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.