High Roller Club Online $3.2M Gtd Each Week - Terms and Conditions
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s)/partypoker Team can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Final Table deals are permitted as per partypoker standard.
- Players that register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- All tournaments are real name events
- All tournaments are one day events
- Players must deposit and buy-in via the partypoker.com software.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with T$. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the pay-out will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the pay-out structure at our discretion.
- Specific online satellites will be available, players who win a seat must be available to play the target tournament. There are no refunds or cash alternatives if a player is unable to play the event.
- Seats may not be sold or transferred to other players.
- In the unlikely event that the satellites experience technical issues and are unable to reach completion will follow the procedures below:
- Satellites with guaranteed seats will be re-scheduled for another date.
- Phased QTR Finals or Semi Finals will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
- Feeders will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
- Players can buy into any event during High Roller Club Online with T$.
- T$ have no financial value and are non-transferable. In the event of a player not being able to use his T$, there will be no cash alternative
- Players are not able to sell or transfer their T$ to another player.
- All T$ have a 12-month expiry.
- partypoker LIVE will be reporting throughout the tournament and will post live updates on all Online Qualifiers – this also includes T$ buy ins.
- If we do not hear from a player we will assume that they are happy to be featured in the live updates as an online qualifier on partypokerlive.com and any other third party media outlets.
- Any activity on partypoker, such as playing satellites to partypoker LIVE events, or partaking in promotions in satellites or other games, will be subject to partypoker general terms and conditions.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
Early Bird Rake Free
- **Players who register the Main events prior to the tournament starting will pay no rake on their first entry
- Rake refunds will be paid the following Tuesday before Midnight BST
- Cashback awarded from the fee will be deducted from any refund
High Roller Club $100K Leaderboard
- The High Roller Club leaderboard will pay out $100K in prizes
- The leaderboard will commence on the 7th June and complete on the 16th July
- The leaderboard covers all tournaments with 'High Roller Club' in the lobby title