Grand Prix UK 2017 - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Golden Chip T&C
- This promotion runs from the first online Day 1 until 100 players have made it through to Day 2.
- To be eligible, players have to be one of the first 100 players who make it through to the end of the Online Day 1s, in the event of the 100th player coming from an Online Day 1 where other players who make it through would be 101st, 102nd etc, the qualifying players will be determined by chip stacks at the end of the Online Day 1.
- The Golden Chip, once won is held by the player for the duration of the tournament, even if the player fails to make it through their first Day 2 and has another attempt at later Day 2s.
- The Golden Chip prize is non-transferrable, or exchangeable unless the winning player already has a $10,000 CPP Package, in which case the promotional package can be sold.
- Players will be issued with a Golden Chip at the start of Day 2 and must display it on the table at all times to be eligible for the promotion.
- Players with a Golden Chip in play win the $10,000 CPP prize if they reach the official Final Table of 8.
- By taking part in this promotion you agree to reasonable publicity including photos, blog posts, social media updates, videos and interviews. Players cannot take part in this promotion anonymously.
- Management decision is final and we reserve the right to change this promotion
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Grand Prix UK T&C
- In addition to standard partypoker, Dusk Till Dawn and partner venue (see websites) terms and conditions, the following applies:
- Players can only buy in online at partypoker, there is absolutely no cash / card buy ins in venues. Players without an active partypoker account cannot play the Grand Prix UK.
- Day 2 stacks are not transferable and will be in play from the start of the chosen Day 2, this speeds up registration as players can just walk into the card room and take their seat.
- £2,200 Seats that form part of the Grand Prix UK prize pool are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. In the event of a player winning a UKPC seat via another route (satellite or promotion) then the £1,100 Seat held on the player’s club account can be converted into General Dusk Till Dawn seat credit and used for tournament/s with buy-in/s of £100 or more.
- 3% of all partypoker LIVE and Grand Prix UK prizepools are retained.
Partner Day 1 promotions
- The Las Vegas Darts package will be awarded to the overall Chip Leader from the confirmed GPUK partner Day 1s at Rainbow Bristol, Aspers Newcastle, Manchester235, Casino MK, VGC Leeds.
- If the chip leader is unable to attend the prize is awarded to the next best finisher.
- If the chip leader is under 21 they can sell the package to another party privately.
- In the unlikely event of a tie a random draw will take place to determine the winner.
- The Chip leader from each individual named partner Day 1 will receive £100 hotel voucher (or £100 towards the cost) for their stay in Nottingham during the festival. They will also be permitted to free soft drinks and food from DTD during the event.
- Each player who does not make Day 2 but participates in a partner Day 1 will receive 2 x $2.20 GPUK Feeder tickets and $1.10 in partypoker tournament dollars to try and qualify again.
- The random draws awarding partner prizes in the day are the responsibility of the casino. The partner venues terms and conditions apply.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.