Grand Prix Germany - Terms and Conditions
In addition to standard partypoker and partypokerLIVE terms and conditions, the following applies:
- Players who qualify/buy-in online will be paid out to their partypoker account within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Players who buy-in with cash at the venue can choose their payout method.
- Day 2 stacks are not transferable and will be in play from the start of Day 2.
- Players must make sure they can attend the event before playing any satellites or qualifiers. Unfortunately, if you cannot attend the event we cannot offer a refund.
- The event dates, schedule and structures are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can use their discretion to make amendments to tournaments.
- 5% of the prize pool will be withheld for legislation reasons
- Example Payouts are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the payout will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the payout structure at our discretion.
- Guaranteed events are paid out after deducting the withheld costs of the prize pool.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
TV (Live Streaming) and General Media Rules
- partypoker LIVE events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any partypoker LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- Players playing on the TV table agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay over the Internet, or on TV and create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players playing on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards and display the cards on the steam / video footage, as directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team. Players do not have the right to opt out ensuring their hole cards are read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use their mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of partypoker LIVE.
- By playing a partypoker LIVE event, you agree to accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation due.
- We do not ban players from wearing patches / logos of any other poker sites, however we simply ask that players on the feature table limit their branding to no more than:
- 1 x Chest patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- 1 x Sleeve patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12 cm
- 1 x Hat logo measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- In the event of a player having a hoodie / jacket with a logo larger than 12cm x 12cm on the back, they should not wear it at the TV Table
- We do not permit players to wear patches / branding from any thing we consider to be inappropriate, including but not limited to wearing the branding of porn sites, anything which can be considered to be discrimatory or inciting racial, gender, or religious hatred. Clothing that we consider to be too revealing will also result in exclusion. Once excluded players are permitted to change into appropriate clothing and re join the tournament. Our decision is final in this matter.
Grand Prix Germany Last Longer Promo
1. The promo is exclusively for registered members of mypartypokerlive.com
2. The promo starts on 26th April 2018 with the start of Grand Prix Germany and ends when the 2 winners are found
3. To participate, the player needs to have an active mypartypokerlive.com Account
4. Furthermore, the player needs to play the Grand Prix Germany (26th to 30th April) and wear a partypoker LIVE patch from Day 2 onwards
5. The last two players in the tournament, that have fulfilled the conditions under 3. and 4. will each receive one €220 ticket for one of the next Grand Prix Germany at King's in 2018
6. The ticket has to be used within the year 2018 otherwise the ticket will forfeit.
7. General T&Cs of partypoker apply
8. Management decisions are final.
9. We reserve the right to exclude players from the promotion.