Grand Prix Barcelona - Terms and Conditions
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Day two stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of day two.
- Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. 10% must be left for the winner.
- Players that register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- Players will not be allowed to cover any part of their body from the neck up.
- This includes, but is not limited to, wearing scarves, funnel neck sweatshirts, turtleneck jumpers, sunglasses, hats/caps. The only exception will be made for sunglasses to be used at the TV tables due to lighting and hats that do not cover/hide any part of the face at any time.
- Buy in exchange rates are set per tournament, on the first starting day of the tournament for multi day tournaments. This does not include cash buy-ins at the venue.
- Cash exchange rates are set by the venue and are not under the control of partypoker LIVE.
- Players who buy in via the partypoker software will receive the exchange rate given by the software on that day. The holding tanks will be set in the local currency if this currency is available on the software. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with PP LIVE Dollars. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- All participants in partypoker LIVE events must sign the media policy by logging into their partypoker LIVE account (top right of this page) and accepting the media policy. All new accounts will automatically be asked to agree to the media policy. This only needs to be done once and will remain valid for all future partypoker LIVE events.
- 3% of the prize-pool is withheld for operational costs including dealers, floor, registration staff and tax.
- Guaranteed events are paid out after deducting the withheld costs of the prize pool.
- Payouts made into partypoker accounts will be paid at the exchange rate of the site on that day. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the pay-out will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the pay-out structure at our discretion.
- Players who qualify/buy-in online will be paid out to their partypoker account. Payouts will be issued within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Wire transfers will be processed within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Players who buy-in with cash at the venue can choose their pay-out method.
- partypoker LIVE staff reserve the right to set limits and restrictions on pay-out methods from tournaments and are obligated to inform the player accordingly.
Grand Prix Barcelona Main Event:
- Players can have one re-entry per Day 1 before the end of late registration.
- If a player progresses to Day 2, they may still play future Day 1s to attempt to build a bigger chip stack or cash multiple times.
- If a player makes it to Day 2 more than once, their highest stack will be in play from the start, all other stacks will be forfeit.
- Players that have won seats for the event can find which day they must play below, based on how they qualified.
PP LIVE Dollars Entries
- Players can buy into any online or live Day 1, for Grand Prix Barcelona with PP LIVE Dollars.
- PP LIVE Dollars satellites run daily on partypoker.
- Players can win PP LIVE Dollars every night on partypoker, they will be in your wallet within 24 hours and you will be notified by email.
- PP LIVE Dollars can only be spent once they appear on a player’s balance.
- PP LIVE Dollars have no financial value and are non-transferable. In the event of a player not being able to use his PP LIVE Dollars, there will be no cash alternative
- Players are not able to sell or transfer their PP LIVE Dollars to another player
- If a player buys in with PP LIVE Dollars and does not want to play the event or does not turn up to the event, they can contact support staff for a full refund into their PP LIVE Dollar wallet. Any promotion will be void and cash expenses must be paid back before a refund is issued.
- PP LIVE Dollars can be used for expenses including travel and accommodation expenses for your chosen tournament. To claim back expenses from their PP LIVE Dollar wallet, players must visit the PP LIVE desk at the event and provide evidence of expenditure. Expenses will be paid to players’ partypoker account within 24 hours.
- PP LIVE Dollars buy-ins will be set at XE spot rate and will be reviewed regularly to ensure players receive the best price at the time of buying in. Once a player has bought in any changes to the exchange rate will not affect their purchase. They will not receive a refund or be charged for the difference
- All PP LIVE Dollars have a 24-month expiry.
- Players must have a linked partypoker LIVE account to access their PP LIVE dollars.
- partypoker LIVE will be reporting throughout the tournament and will post live updates on all Online Qualifiers – this also includes PP LIVE Dollar buy ins.
- If we do not hear from a player we will assume that they are happy to be featured in the live updates as an online qualifier on partypokerlive.com and any other third party media outlets.
- Any activity on partypoker, such as playing satellites to partypoker LIVE events, or partaking in promotions in satellites or other games, will be subject to partypoker general terms and conditions.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.