FPF Grand Final Paris - Terms and Conditions
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Buy in exchange rates are set per tournament, on the first starting day of the tournament for multi day tournaments. This does not include cash buy-ins at the venue.
- Cash exchange rates are set by the venue and are not under the control of partypoker LIVE.
- Pay-outs made into partypoker accounts will be paid at the exchange rate of the site on that day. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- Guaranteed events are paid out after deducting the withheld costs of the prize pool.
- Day two stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of day two.
- Players can buy into any day 1 or direct into day 2 and will receive 30,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy in.
- Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. 10% must be left for the winner.
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the pay-out will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the pay-out structure at our discretion.
- Players who qualify/buy-in online will be paid out to their partypoker account. Payouts will be issued within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Wire transfers will be processed within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Players who buy-in with cash at the venue can choose their pay-out method.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with PP LIVE Dollars. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in from funds in their partypoker account.
- All participants in partypoker LIVE events must sign the media policy by logging into their partypoker LIVE account (top right of this page) and accepting the media policy. All new accounts will automatically be asked to agree to the media policy. This only needs to be done once and will remain valid for all future partypoker LIVE events.
- partypoker LIVE staff reserve the right to set limits and restrictions on pay-out methods from tournaments and are obligated to inform the player accordingly.
- partypoker LIVE reserves the right to disqualify or ban any person from one or all events if the person acts in a threatening and/or abusive manner to other players or to any member of staff or the public. This includes but is not limited to threats/statements made on social media, via telephone, email or face to face.
- By taking part in a partypoker LIVE tournament, you also agree to these specific promotional terms and conditions and our standard promotional terms and conditions. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions and rules outlined on this page or linked to from this page may result in penalties and/ or sanction including disqualification from the tournament with no financial recourse.
- Any activity on partypoker, such as laying satellites to partypoker LIVE events, or partaking in promotions in satellites or other games, will be subject to partypoker general terms and conditions.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted
- Seats won in live satellites must be used for that specific event.
- If you already have an unused seat for the event (via live or online satellites) you are unable to play future satellites for the same event.
- Seats are non-transferable to other players.
- There are no refunds or cash alternatives available if a player is unable to play the event.
- Any unused tickets at the end of the event will be forfeited.
- Satellites for this event run daily on partypoker.eu
- Tickets can be used for entry and re-entry
- Tickets won have no cash alternative
- Errors and omissions excepted.