APAT WCOAP - Terms and Conditions
- Standard partypoker and partypoker LIVE Terms Apply.
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- Management can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Day 2 stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of Day 2.
- Championship Events will have no deals permitted.
- Players that register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- There is no Late Registration on Heads Up Events.
- All Events are Freezeouts.
- Terms and conditions for this event apply to all tournaments within the schedule including the online satellites.
Amateur Poker Association & Tour
- Standard APAT Terms Apply.
- To receive additional prizes such as bracelets, medals and added value promotions players must register with APAT here: www.apat.com/register.
- APAT reserve the right to reject any application of player’s they deem professional.
- Buy in exchange rates are set per day in line with the partypoker exchange rate for that day.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with T$. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- Players may buy-in in full or in part with PP LIVE Dollars. If a part-payment is made, players must pay the rest of the buy-in in cash from their partypoker account.
- Players must only win 1 ticket per event as each event is a freezeout.
- This ticket must be used to enter the specific Day 1 stated in the ticket name. In cases where the ticket is not used in the target Day 1, the ticket will be forfeited and no ticket, cash or tournament dollar alternatives will be offered.
- All tickets are non-transferrable.
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the payout will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the payout structure at our discretion.
For partypoker LIVE's general terms and conditions click here.