About The JobLocation: Nottingham
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience
The primary role will be for an Artworker to be situated in an established design team within the gaming industry. The intention of this role is to support the creative team with cross platform promotional content including global marketing materials in several languages working in both digital and physical print.
- Primary responsibility will be utilising existing creative to produce content for several marketing platforms for a global brand.
- Social media campaigns
- Global Marketing Campaigns
- Printed materials such as posters and flyers
- POS exhibition displays
- Branded apparel and merchandise
- Promotional Video Content
We are looking for someone with a relevant degree in this area or the equivalent level of work experience. You will need to have broad design experience gained in a fast paced, customer centric environment with experience in re-working and modifying creative assets developed by the in house team. You will need to be able to manage multiple deadlines and exceptional stakeholder management along with strong communication skills and the ability to achieve clarity and reduce uncertainty. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate clearly and liaise with the design team to reach creative cohesion and consistency across all platforms in multiple languages whilst maintaining a clear standard of design.
- Forward-thinking, both strategically and creatively, with a passion for design across all mediums. You are self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- You have a keen eye and excellent attention to detail.
- You love variety, working on lots of projects in print, digital and video & photography.
- You like learning new things and relish a challenge.
- You have a can-do attitude and like to work in a small creative team.
- You will need to have experience of working with style sheets and brand guidelines.
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of social platforms and Streaming Platforms.
- Be up to date on trends and innovative design technologies.
- Adobe After Effects
- Premier Pro
- Motion Graphics
- 3D Design Skills
- Ability to speak another language
partypoker LIVE is the live event poker brand of partypoker. We're a global organisation and put simply, we run the best live poker events in the world.
We put on events such as partypoker MILLIONS in North America, Latin America, Germany and Russia. Grand Prix's in the UK, Ireland, Austria and Canada, Poker Championships in the Nordics, Germany and Canada. In addition to the amazing Las Vegas and Caribbean poker parties.
We're putting the community back in poker!
We have a great working environment which offers flexibility in working hours.
Our benefits include 25 days holiday, personalised reward programme including retail and leisure discounts